Your support helps us to make our programs all they can be. We thank you for all that you do for our members.
We ask you to please participate in the Kitsap Great Give on April 24 by donating (HERE) to ITA that day. Your support will help us continue and expand fun, meaningful activities for Kitsap County residents with intellectual disabilities.
Giving to fundraising drives like this enables us to offer opportunities for our members to develop skills and experiences that empower them to participate in community events, learn work practices, provide a community service, and interact socially. This ultimately produces a stronger, more inclusive community.
Help us raise awareness of our members as full human beings whose integrated presence in our employment and public spaces is a benefit to the entire community by remembering us on Great Give Day!! Thank you for your generous support we look forward to seeing you out and about!
All of us at Island Time Activities thank you for your generous support of our nonprofit organization. Individual donations allow us to provide empowering programming for our members and to build a more inclusive community.
Donate through One Call for All:
Donate through PayPal:
Volunteer at ITA: HERE
Thank You to Our Partners
- Albertsons — Poulsbo, Silverdale
- Bainbridge Arts & Crafts
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
- Bainbridge Island ProBuild
- Changing Seasons Florist
- Hill Moving Services
- Life’s a Poodle
- Safeway — Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, East Bremerton, West Bremerton
- Target — Silverdale
- Town and Country Market — Bainbridge Island
- Adult Living Program
- Arc of Kitsap & Jefferson Counties
- Bainbridge Community Foundation
- Bainbridge Island Parks and Recreation District
- Bainbridge Island Rotary
- Bainbridge Island Special Needs Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Bainbridge Island
- Central Kitsap Presbyterian Church
- Grace Church
- Elkin’s House Adult Family Home — Call 360.874.2215
- Helpline House
- Hope House Adult Family Home — E-mail email@example.com or call 206.855.8383
- Island Autism Moms
- Kitsap Regional Library at Bainbridge Island
- Newlife Church – Bainbridge
- Seabold United Methodist Church
- The Special Olympics
- Treehouse Café